How effective is your personal brand?
This ‘quiz’ will help you discover how effective your personal brand is.
- Do you love what you do so much it makes you want to get out of bed in the morning?
- Can you describe simply what you want to achieve in life?
- In relation to your career do you know the 3 attributes you would most like to relay as part of your personal brand?
- Do you know what is holding you back in achieving your potential?
- Do you know how to turn your ideas into reality?
Defining your personal brand identity
- Can you state simply what makes you stand out from your colleagues or competitors?
- Do you have a clear understanding of what your own perceptions are of how you come across to others?
- Are you aware of the impact that you have on others within the first 30 seconds of meeting?
- Can you list the 5 biggest hurdles to promoting and selling yourself?
- Can you describe your target market in terms of location, industry and demographics and characteristics?
Communicating your brand
- When someone asks what you do, do you have an answer that holds people’s interest?
- Do you know what signals your body language gives out?
- Do your marketing materials/CV/portfolio reflect your personal brand and are they consistent?
- Are you proactive in developing and maintaining your professional network?
- Do you have a full set of communication tools for your personal brand including your CV?
- Does your personal image project your core values and is it appropriate for your industry, profession and target market?
- Does your working wardrobe allow you to dress appropriately for every business occasion?
- Does your personal image make you stand out from your colleagues or competitors?
- Do you have a clear picture of the highest calibre version of yourself?
- Do you have a strategy or plan for your personal image and a time frame for making it happen?